1) Conceal eye area, even out skin tone and / or areas of concern with the complexion cream using the Complexion Brush. Use minimal product and build to achieve coverage desired.
Set the eye area with Set & Refresh for longevity using the Setting Brush.
2) Highlight high points of the face with our cream highlighter, cheek bones, bridge of nose, brow bone and anywhere you like to highlight using the Complexion Brush or finger tips.
3) Apply the Mulit-Cream by swiping the product with your Blush Brush & patting into your cheeks, then blend
4) Apply Mulit-Cream to lips &/or eyelids depending on your look. When applying to lips, use finger tips and add lip balm for a nourishing lipstick appearance. When applying to eye lids, use finger tips for a flush of colour, Set lightly using our Setting Brush
5) Bronzer - Gently sweep powder across the top of the forehead, past the temple, under the cheekbones and along the jawline using our Bronzing Brush
6) Brush Brows into place using the spooly end of the Brow Brush, apply Brow Powder to fill sparse areas.
7) Hydrate lips with the Nude Lip Balm using finger tips for a sheer/ nude finish
8) Set T-Zone with set & Refresh and continue to use throughout the day to absorb oil, reduce shine and blur fine lines & pores